Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Pharaons Rally του 2011

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 386
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/02/2011

Pharaons Rally του 2011 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΠαρ 27 Μάης 2011 - 16:27

Πιό συγκεντρωμένο, με βάση την έρημο, με μεγαλύτερες ειδικές και προσαρμοσμένο στη νέα πραγματικότητα της Αιγύπτου θα είναι το Pharaons Rally του 2011, που μετρά στο Παγκόσμιο Κύπελλο της FIA (διεθνής ομοσπονδία).

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

marathonrally.com έγραψε:
The 2011 Pharaons Rally has a simpler structure than previous years, while it doesn’t give up with the traits that make it the unmissable early October (1-9) appointment. Actually its legs are longer and they’ll feature the best of the Egyptian desert. "We must be practical: Situations change, needs increase, economies... are at a standstill quite for all" the organisation told.

But even with these forewords, the 2011 Pharaons Rally promises to be an event "which keeps up with the times", as it will keep into consideration all those basic factors that we live with every day. This does not change the most selective competition, or the pleasure to drive in the desert, the comfort of our quite famous bivouacs, the safety of a rally which counts on a medical team getting well along together while following with passion and professionalism since twelve years.

How is it possible to combine all these needs? With a concentrated 2011 Pharaons, with less bivouacs, while increasing the Selective Sectors lenght and the points where the asphalt crosses the race track, allowing the assistance work for two wheels drive without penalties, and reducing the assistants and the rally caravan transfers.

It’s up to a world level rally, with 4 legs over 400 chilometres of Selective Sectors, while the others are a little less. A total route over 2,800 kilometers split in six legs, where competitors find all typical desert environments; lots of sand, plenty of dunes, scenic and driven stretches, other fast navigation stretches, and huge spaces. They’ll meet also those great emotions that you can feel while running over the Egyptian desert, which are well known by many, brand new for others.

After a pre-scouting made at the end of April, "Roadbook-Legend" Stéphane Le Bail will draw the Roadbook, on which base we’ll be able to be more precise over chilometres and all details of Pharaons next edition.

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://www.tetrakinisimag.gr/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 386
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/02/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΤετ 29 Ιουν 2011 - 12:26

http://www.tetrakinisimag.gr/
Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1609
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/03/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΤρι 4 Οκτ 2011 - 20:23

Πρώτη ειδική, Κάιρο - Τιμπίνια, 470 Km.03/10/2011

O Vladimir Vasilev με ένα G-Force Proto κέρδισε την πρώτη ειδική του αγώνα, εμπρός από τον Jean-Louis Schlesser. Στις μηχανές κυριάρχησε ο Coma.

The start of Pharaons Rally´s first stage was celebrated today next to the Pyramids. Competitors launched the adventure into the Egyptian desert for the first 470 km between Cairo and Tibniya and, as they shared at the bivouac, it wasn’t an easy job to complete it. A hard day for Chaleco Lopez in bikes and Boris Gadassin in cars.

The bike race has already its leader personified by Marc Coma. The Spaniard opened the track for the selective section of 356 km. Then, the rider showed off his great control over the tracks and his KTM that he didn´t ride since Sardinia Rally. Behind him, war was declared… with a Jordi Viladoms particularly fast on his Yamaha. The Catalonian rider, Coma´s former team mate who suffered an accident in Sardinia, proved his force by finishing second. Third was the Poland rider Jakub Przygonski (KTM 450) followed by the World Championship leader, Helder Rodrigues (Yamaha 450). Hard day for “Chaleco” López, whose clutch stop working at km 260 km, while he was trying to take the lead with Marc Coma and Jakub Przygonski.

In cars, the surprised was brought by the Russian driver Vladimir Vasiliev on his G-Force Proto (7 liters Nissan Pick Up) with his outstanding time. Exceptional in the tracks, he left Jean-Louis Schlesser, 2010 winner, 30 seconds behind. By winning this first stage, the Russian crew must take the hard task of opening the road in front of the Frenchman. Miroslav Zapletal (BMX X3) get the third best time in front of Jun Mitsuhashi´s Toyota, accompanied by Alain Guehennec. The loss of two cylinders limited the injuries within the race as he places himself fifth, 27´48” from his compatriots.

Each one has its own day!

Marc Coma: “This first stage wasn’t easy, there was lots of off track and the stage was varied. The bike had a great behavior and I am feeling good on it, the engine is great. There were some visibility problems because of the dust, but it was fine.”

Jordi Viladoms : “This is my first race after my fall in Sardinia. I couldn´t make much of cross country and we worked a lot in the engine after Tunisia so I am here to test its maximum performance. I took this day to get in shape, and now we need to test it in order to get it to its highest point, so even if we break it, it will be fine.”

Jakub Przygonski: “I´ve been here for the last three years and today´s stage was harder than the last two. It was dangerous; there were holes and no place for navigation mistakes. There were hard stony tracks and very fast too. I got to 149 km/h!”

Marek Dabrowski: “This is the first time I race with the KTM 450 and I think this new generation bike is just great, it is lighter and by the end of the stage you feel the difference. It is true that it is faster in the open desert with the 690 bike but now that is not so common, so after I won the Open Class Championship in Sardinia, this is my first run with the 450 before the Dakar.”

Cars

Vladimir Vasiliev: “I was a little bit afraid of the sand. I didn´t think it was so fast, but I went calm because I wanted to avoid making any mistakes in this first stage. I overtook many drivers but it wasn´t so difficult because there was some dust but the wind took it away.”

Jean Louis Schlesser: “It was a rough stage, and very demanding in navigation. As we opened today, we had some doubts at a moment, it wasn´t easy for a first stage! At the beginning the sand was soft and then it was better. Besides that, we had the opportunity to go through amazing landscapes. It was fantastic.”

Miroslav Zapletal: “Schlesser beat us for more than 10 minutes, but it doesn´t really matters because today we had decided to take the stage a little bit slowly because we have a small assistance car and not too many spare parts. The stage was nice but very bumpy some times, like if someone was beating my head with a hummer (Zapletal had a spinal cord operation after an accident in Dakar 2010). Navigation was hard and we got lost for about 3 km but then we got back on the right road.”

Boris Gadasin: “I am not so happy because we lost two cylinders while going on Cairo´s road to the start, so our car was not so powerful as we wanted, but even after that, we enjoyed the stage. “

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΤρι 4 Οκτ 2011 - 20:29

Ειδική 2, Τιμπίνια- Τιμπίνια, 476 Km, 04/10/2011

Δυσκολότερη η δεύτερη ειδική που κέρδισε ο Jean Louis Schlesser, ανεβαίνοντας στην κορυφή της κατάταξης. O Vasiliev είχε πρόβλημα με τη μετάδοση που του στοίχησε ένα κόλλημα στην άμμο. Στις μοτοσικλέτες την ειδική κέρδισε ο Helder Rodrigues (Yamaha), αλλά στην κορυφή της κατάταξης παραμένει ο Coma.

Yesterday night, at the briefing, Daniele Cotto insisted in that stage 2 was going to be harder than the first one. He was right, the selective section of 473 km over the 476 of the day were not tender to competitors.

In bikes, it was time to shine for Helder Rodrigues (Yamaha), who conquered the sand with elegance. The Portuguese rider earned a stage victory after leaving the start in the fourth position, 8 minutes behind Marc Coma. The Spaniard, fourth today, keeps his leadership in overall standings and keeps his advantage over Rodrigues, who takes now the second place. The gap is still small to allow any release to the leader. 1’23” seconds are not a lot after the second day when there are still four to go.

Jakub Przygonski (2nd of the stage), run with perfection maintaining his place in the podium these two days, but this might not be enough because Polish rider is 2 minutes and 57 seconds behind Coma. After a hard day (broken clutch), “Chaleco” López enjoyed his day during the stage, despite of the high temperatures. The Chilean rider started among the last bikes this morning and took over competitors until he finished fifth! The best Italian is Edouard Boulanger on Aprilia, who takes an honorable twelfth place and eleventh overall, after six years off of cross country rally racing.

Jean Louis Schlesser makes it double!

After signing the first stage victory, Schlesser takes the lead with his 2 wheel drive Buggy. During today´s special, the car creator/driver played with yesterday stage´s winner, the Russian Vladimir Vasiliev that got stuck in the dunes or had a transmission problem. It was a free way for “Schless” that takes over until the finish line until the victory.

Behind, problems were a common thing. Among the stories of the day, Zapletal´s Mitsubitshi inserted his car in the dunes and the BMW X3 Romanian drivers, Costel Casuneanu that was running high speed landed on it!

The Italian Pietro Cinotto didn’t have better luck in his Nissan Pathfinder prepared by Dessoude (T2) and rolled over some kilometers after CP1. More fear than damages for this crew!

By the end of the day, standings completely changed. Also, behind Schlesser there is Jun Mitsuhashi (third in 2010), 29’ 24” seconds from the leader. The Japanese drives a Toyota VDJ200 (T2) navigated by Alain Guehennec in the Team Auto Body. In spite of being trapped in the sand, Russian driver Boris Gadassin (G-Force), third of the stage, takes the same position in the overall standings after he stopped next to his unlucky compatriot, Vasiliev, and had a puncture. Another misfortune for Thierry Magnaldi today too. The French driver had a silent block and transmission problem that obligated him to take the tarmac to get back to the bivouac.

The Buggy SMG “Bio” of Bernard Touzery and Benoit Maurice makes its way and reach the top ten of overall standings today!

Bikes Helder Rodrigues (Yamaha 450), stage winner: “It was a very long stage with lots of sands and stones. I started fourth and little by little I got to the top to find myself in front of Jordi (Viladoms). I found a good rhythm and made the effort to keep it all stage long, it paid at the finish line! These two first stags were hard for the bike and riders, but I appreciate it and for the moment everything is ok.”

Jordi Viladoms (Yamaha 450), third: “I got up to Marc Coma, and then I crossed the dunes without problems, keeping a nice cadence. I found myself with Helder and each of us took his turn to try to win, but we finally crossed the finish line together. I am quite glad with the performance of the bike because after two days, it needs lots of mechanics.”

Marc Coma (KTM 450), fourth and race leader: “It was a typical day at Pharaons, for the stage length and for its difficulty. All elements of a big stage where there: off road, dunes and some rough roads. I opened the road and I saw Helder (Rodrigues) and Jordi (Viladoms) very fast. To run for 500 km in a timed section like this is an excellent training to learn how do doze effort and adopt a good race rhythm. After two days, we have to keep results steady, but the bike and the rider are so far, so good!”

Francisco Lopez: “I am glad I was able to restart this morning after the clutch problems yesterday. Even if I took a late start, it was fine and I felt well while ridding and I feel like I did well. It was a hard stage, but for me, a lot better than yesterday.”

Cars

Jean-Louis Schlesser (Buggy), stage winner and overall leader: “Once again the stage was magnificent and dunes were splendid. I had to show myself smart with Vasiliev that was opening the road but didn´t want to stay in front during the dunes. This was like playing the mouse and the cat. Finally, he stopped. We took the rhythm higher and took it all. By the end of the stage, it was very “shaky” and the last 90 were very hard.”

Jun Mitsuhashi (Toyota T2), second of the stage and overall: “This special has the “Dakar format”, long and hard. We were gifted in the dunes, which is not always simple with the Toyota because of the weight. But with the right air pressure in tires at CP1, we were able to avoid getting stuck… I was concentrated and I thought I didn´t make much mistakes. Navigation wise it was less complicated and as always, Alain (Guehennec) carried out a great job.”

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΠαρ 7 Οκτ 2011 - 14:34

Ειδική 3, 287 km, Τibniya-Sahl Baraka

O Schlesser οδήγησε εκπληκτικά και κέρδισε την ειδική, εμπρός από το Mitsuhashi που κάνει τους πάντες να τρίβουν τα μάτια τους με το πόσο γρήγορα πηγαίνει με ένα Toyota της κατηγορίας Τ2, παραμένοντας στην 2η θέση της γενικής! Ο Gadasin είχε λάστιχο και ο Vasiliev τούμπαρε, χάνοντας πολύ χρόνο. Η διαφορά της 1+ ώρας δείνει στο Γάλλο τις μεγαλύτερες πιθανότητες για τη νίκη, αν δε συμβεί κάτι δραματικό. Στις Moto ο Coma κέρδισε και πάλι.

Αποτελέσματα 3ης ειδικής
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original 2:58:28
2 304 Mitsuhashi Jun/Guehennec Alain Toyota Vdj200 3:22:55
3 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 3:28:15
4 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 3:29:16
5 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 3:29:50
6 310 El Erian Tarek/Mohamed Aly Etman Cotel Rahhala Batmobile 3:47:19
7 312 Terada Masahiro/Tanaka Kosuke Toyota Vdj200 3:50:58
8 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 3:59:36
9 306 Touzery Bernard/Maurice Benoit Smg Buggy 4:04:09
10 319 Cinotto Carlo/Mirolo Angelo Nissan Pathfinder 4:04:12

Αποτελέσματα μετά την 3η ειδική
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 12:16:14
2 304 Mitsuhashi Jun/Guehennec Alain Toyota Vdj200 T2 13:28:02
3 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 T1 13:44:23
4 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 14:22:04
5 321 Vasiliev Vladimir/Yevtyekhov Vitaliy G-Force Proto T1 17:13:52
6 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 17:18:21
7 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 17:27:34
8 323 Merceij Peter/Lanser Peter Alexand Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 18:05:42
9 306 Touzery Bernard/Maurice Benoit Smg Buggy T1 18:10:05
10 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 20:34:21

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΠαρ 7 Οκτ 2011 - 14:55

Ειδική 4, 339km, Sahl Baraka - Sahl Baraka

Ο Schlesser συνεχίζει τον καταιγιστικό του ρυθμό, αλλά αυτός που κερδίζει το χειροκρότημα όλων είναι ο Mitsuhashi, που τερμάτησε μόλις 11 λεπτά πίσω απο το νικητή, εμπρός απο πολύ πιό εξειδικευμένα και γρήγορα αυτοκίνητα. Στις Moto ο Coma έκοψε ρυθμό, όταν βρέθηκε με τον Rodriques και τον ακολούθησε, ελέγχοντας τη διαφορά.

Αποτελέσματα 4ης Ειδικής
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 2:59:40
2 304 Mitsuhashi Jun/Guehennec Alain Toyota Vdj200 T2 3:10:56
3 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 3:18:42
4 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 T1 3:20:12
5 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 3:25:02
6 312 Terada Masahiro/Tanaka Kosuke Toyota Vdj200 T2 3:34:31
7 319 Cinotto Carlo/Mirolo Angelo Nissan Pathfinder T2 3:35:50
8 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 3:38:21
9 306 Touzery Bernard/Maurice Benoit Smg Buggy T1 4:00:02
10 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 4:11:26

Αποτελέσματα μετά την 4η ειδική
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 15:15:54
2 304 Mitsuhashi Jun/Guehennec Alain Toyota Vdj200 T2 16:38:58
3 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 T1 17:04:35
4 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 17:47:06
5 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 20:37:03
6 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 21:05:55
7 306 Touzery Bernard/Maurice Benoit Smg Buggy T1 22:10:07
8 323 Merceij Peter/Lanser Peter Alexand Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 22:21:44
9 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 0:45:47
10 325 Van Putten Hermanus/Zoetaert Werner Toyota Hdj80 T1 0:00:00

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΔευ 10 Οκτ 2011 - 13:00

Ειδική 5, 339 km, Sahl Baraka Τibniya

Ο Schlesser αυξάνει σε πάνω από μία ώρα τη διαφορά απο τον δεύτερο, τη στιγμή που ακόμη και ο πολύς Boris Gadasin παραδέχεται την υπεροχή τπυ Γάλλου στις συγκεκριμένες συνθήκες. Ο Coma, στα 35α γεννέθλειά του, σημειώνει ακόμη μία νίκη σε ειδική και σιγουρευει σχεδόν τη νίκη στις μοτοσικλέτες.

Αποτελέσματα 5ης ειδικής
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 4:34:47
2 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 T1 5:08:26
3 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 5:17:14
4 304 Mitsuhashi Jun/Guehennec Alain Toyota Vdj200 T2 5:18:02
5 323 Merceij Peter/Lanser Peter Alexand Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 5:53:09
6 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 6:42:48
7 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 6:52:33
8 307 El Zanaty Karim/Madbouli Hany Desert Warrior T1 6:58:21
9 318 Cinotto Michele/Zini Fulvio Nissan Pathfinder T2 7:34:23
10 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 7:46:06

Αποτελέσματα μετά την 5η ειδική
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 19:50:41
2 304 Mitsuhashi Jun/Guehennec Alain Toyota Vdj200 T2 21:57:00
3 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 T1 22:13:01
4 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 23:04:20
5 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 3:19:51
6 323 Merceij Peter/Lanser Peter Alexand Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 4:14:53
7 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 4:52:01
8 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 7:38:20
9 306 Touzery Bernard/Maurice Benoit Smg Buggy T1 11:04:07
10 307 El Zanaty Karim/Madbouli Hany Desert Warrior T1 13:03:11
Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΔευ 10 Οκτ 2011 - 13:19

Ειδική 6, Tibnya - Cairo

Ο Schlesser Jean Louis, με περισσότερα από 60 χρόνια στην πλάτη του, κέρδισε άλλη μία ειδική και τον αγώνα, συπληρώνοντας περισσότερες απο 200 νίκες σε αγώνες αυτοκινήτου, με τις μισές να έχουν σημειωθεί σε αγώνες Cross Country, οι περισσότερες με αυτοκίνητο που κατασκευάζει ο ίδιος. Στην τελευταία αυτή μέρα ο Jun Mitsuhashi εγκατέλειψε, με συνέπεια να χάσει τη δεύτερη θέση, μία εκπληκτική επίδοση με ένα αυτοκίνητο της Τ2! Ο Boris Gadasin, που θα ανέβαινε πρώτος μετά την ατυχία αυτή του Ιάπωνα, τουμπάρισε και έτσι στη δεύτερη θέση ανέβηκαν, ανεπάντεχα οι Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent με το L200!!!

Στις μοτοσικλέτες οι Jordi Viladoms (Yamaha), Marek Dabrowski (KTM) Αndrea Mancini εγκατέλειψαν, αφήνοντας μία εύκολη νίκη στην ειδική στον Rodriques που τερμάτισε δεύτερος πίσω από τον Coma και στέφθηκε πρωταθλητής για το 2011!

Αποτελέσματα 6ης ειδικής
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 3:36:53
2 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 3:46:57
3 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 4:27:37
4 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 4:36:52
5 307 El Zanaty Karim/Madbouli Hany Desert Warrior T1 5:06:40
6 325 Van Putten Hermanus/Zoetaert Werner Toyota Hdj80 T1 5:10:29
7 323 Merceij Peter/Lanser Peter Alexand Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 5:10:49
8 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 5:23:18
9 318 Cinotto Michele/Zini Fulvio Nissan Pathfinder T2 5:26:15
10 308 Belcher Robert/Cooper Stephen Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 5:40:00

Τελικά αποτελέσματα
1 301 Schlesser Jean Louis/Zhiltsov Konstantin Schlesser Original T1 23:27:34
2 311 Nesterchuk Vadym/Lichtleuchter Laurent Mitsubishi L200 T1 26:51:17
3 302 Gadasin Boris/Shchemel Dan G-Force Proto 1 T1 28:50:27
4 316 Casuneanu Costel/Zani Maurilio Mitsubishi Pajero Mpr 13 T1 32:43:09
5 322 Kuznetsov Ilya/Elagin Roman Toyota Land Cruiser 200 T2 33:19:38
6 323 Merceij Peter/Lanser Peter Alexand Rally Raid Uk Desert Warrior T1 33:25:42
7 305 De Lorenzo Dario/De Lorenzo Aldo Toyota Land Cruiser T2 36:15:12
8 307 El Zanaty Karim/Madbouli Hany Desert Warrior T1 42:09:51
9 325 Van Putten Hermanus/Zoetaert Werner Toyota Hdj80 T1 44:26:48
10 318 Cinotto Michele/Zini Fulvio Nissan Pathfinder T2 44:51:36
Γιάννης Αθανασίου

Γιάννης Αθανασίου

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Pharaons Rally του 2011   Pharaons Rally του 2011 Icon_minitimeΔευ 10 Οκτ 2011 - 13:38

Pharaons Rally του 2011
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Rally Pharaons 2012
» ACROPOLIS RALLY 2011
» 18. Breslau Rally, 24/9 - 1/10 2011
» Rally Albania 2011
» Evia Rally Raid 2011

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
 :: ΑΓΩΝΕΣ :: Ξένοι Αγώνες-
Μετάβαση σε: